Spanish is also known as the Castilian that is a romance language and was originated in Castile, the reign of Spain.It is one of the most spoken languages around the world; even you can find it in the five different continents of the world. According to a recent a survey made by thecountriesof.com, almost 406 million people speak the Spanish as a native language , 60 million people speak the Spanish as the second language and 20 million students as a foreign language. Following is a list of 21 Spanish-speaking countries as their official language.In addition,their capitals and flags are also given in the list.
List of Spanish Speaking Countries as their Official Language
Although there are only twenty one countries that reported to speak the Spanish as their official language, yet there are many other countries where it is used by number of people.
Question of the Day
Q : What is the Largest Spanish Speaking Country in the world?
[box type=”tick” style=”rounded”]Ans :At present Mexico is the larges Spanish speaking country in the world.[/box]
Also See :
- List of European Countries and their Flags
- What Nations Start with D
- What Countries Use Euro Currency
- Is Asia a country or a Continent?
- What Country is Dubai located in?
- What Country is Singapore located in?
- The Poorest Country in the World
- The Richest Country in the world
- Nations Bordering Syria
- Nations Bordering France
- Nations Bordering Germany