If you are thinking to start a business soon, you must have a good knowledge whether with which companies to start a business or not, it is clearly correlated with the rules and regulations of the countries in the world. Forbes has determined the best countries for business in the world by comparing about 145 different countries of the world on the basis of 11 different factors such as innovation, corruption, property rights, taxes, red tape, innovation, stock market performance, protection of investor and the freedom of trade and monetary. Moreover the personal freedom is also included in these factors. For making this report the data was obtained from the published reports of freedom house, property rights alliance, Heritage Foundation, World Bank, Transparency international and world economic forum.
Top 25 Best Countries for Business in the World
At present Ireland is considered the best country around the world to start a business. but what countries are the bad countries to start a business it is also an interesting question. Following is a list of Worst Countries to Start a Business.
Forbes List of Top 10 Worst Countries to Start a Business In the World
Also See :
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Top 10 Poorest Countries in the World
- Top 10 Richest People Around the World
- Economy of United States
- Top Ten Countries with Highest Crime Rates
- Credit Card Fraud Statistics
- Top 10 largest Countries in the world By Population
- 5 Best Places to Live in the World
- The Best Countries to Visit in the world
- What Countries are Earning Most from Tourism?
- Top 10 Largest Cities in the world
- Top 10 European Countries with Highest Population
- List of Countries Using Euro as their Official Currency
- What Nations Border France?
- What Nations Border Germany?